An east McComb shooting Saturday night resulted in no injuries or arrests, police said.
Chief Detective Sgt. Victoria Carter said a homeowner reported shots fired and damage to her property in the 1100 block of Pearl River Avenue just east of North Locust Street. She did not see the shooter after hearing the single shot, Carter said.
Police were unable to find any casings near the property. The homeowner did not report where the damage to her home was, Carter said.
In recent arrests:
• Kenneth Daniel Case, 32, of McComb, was charged with grand larceny of a motor vehicle, theft of tental property and conspiracy to commit a crime by the Pike County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday.
• Thomas Andrew Price, 36, of Summit, was charged with felony fleeing, eluding police in a motor vehicle and reckless driving by PCSO on Tuesday.
• Anfernee D. Thomas, 27, of Jackson, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana by the Mississippi Highway Patrol on Monday.
• Akeyra Q. Sudduth, 32, of McComb was charged with accessory after the fact of a felony by McComb police on Sunday.
• Quincy R. Primer, 26, of Jackson, was charged with possession of a controlled substance by the MHP on Saturday.
• Danyelle S. Burkes, 33, of Jackson, was charged with possession of a controlled substance by MHP on Saturday.
• Jeffery Bernard Turner, 35, of Jackson, was charged with two counts of possession of control substance and eluding police in a motor vehicle Oct. 7 by the Pike County Sheriff’s office.
• Shawn Patrick Coleman, 45, of Lake Charles, La., was charged with attempt to escape in a motor vehicle and larceny of over $1,000 by PCSO on Oct. 7.